Google Ads

Monday 6 October 2014

Woodsbury Suite at Harbour Place

Today is my off day and went to Penang island to do some of my stuff.
It includes signing of my Sales and Purchased agreement of CEO.

Then I went to Public Bank at Jelutong to collect my cheque book.
Outside Public Bank, there is a small booth promoting Woodsbury Suite at Harbour Place.
The developer is PJD. Below are the price that I enquire for my own record.
$500 per square feet now is slightly above the average.


It will be used for my future reference in the future. It is estimate that Woodsbury will be ready in Quarter 4 of 2017. The maintenance fees is estimated $0.23 psqft

The earliest project Park View is selling around $300 ~ $340 psft now.
It is still a good rental yield if can fetch $1500 per month.

My entry price for Park View is $270 psqft a year ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment